• USE OF INFORMATION: Marketing and Promotional Purposes: - REJUVENATION may send you personal invitations to REJUVENATION events as well as marketing communications corresponding to your interests and personal preferences; - REJUVENATION may send the REJUVENATION e-newsletter so that you will be the first to know about our events, initiatives and personalized services corresponding to your interests and personal preferences. Business Purposes: - In order to process your orders, purchases and deliveries; - In order to provide you with customer service. Support Purposes: - In order to provide you with information about our Site, products and services; - In order to answer your requests; - In order to administer, maintain and optimize our Site, providing support and security services. Legal Purposes: - To prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and guaranteeing the safety and security of our Site; - In order to comply with our billing and accounting requirements and other legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. anti-money laundering obligations).
• INFORMATION STORAGE: REJUVENATION may share your information with its parent company, REJUVENATION. However, we will only share your Personal Information with third parties when strictly necessary. For example, in the following situations: - We use the assistance of external service providers to support our business operations (e.g. allow payment authorization). - A court order, agency or administration so requires it by law. We expect all these third parties to provide the necessary guarantees of confidentiality and security and to take appropriate organizational and technical measures in compliance with the applicable laws. Our service providers may only process the Personal Information we share with them according to and within the limits of our instructions.
• INFORMATION SHARING: REJUVENATION may share your information with its parent company. However, we will only share your Personal Information with third parties when strictly necessary. For example, in the following situations: - We use the assistance of external service providers to support our business operations (e.g. allow payment authorization). - A court order, agency or administration so requires it by law. We expect all these third parties to provide the necessary guarantees of confidentiality and security and to take appropriate organizational and technical measures in compliance with the applicable laws. Our service providers may only process the Personal Information we share with them according to and within the limits of our instructions.
• ACCESSING AND UPDATING INFORMATION: If you have submitted Personal Information through our Site and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at info@Rejuvenation.com and provide us with the requested information. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our existing files.
• CONTACT: If you would like to communicate with us or have questions, comments or complaints about this Policy, or the Site, please forward such communication to the address below. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between you and REJUVENATION directly. REJUVENATION E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 984-588-0261